Friday, June 11, 2010

Registering for Baby, Easy? I think not !!!

I thought picking out his name was hard, registering is just as hard. I could easily register for what "I" want, that would be easy, a maid service for a day, massage, facial, mani-pedi and my car detailed for the little one's arrival, but, it's not for mommy !!
We have been fortunate to receive a lot of "hand-me overs" from Amy and Sandy, thank you ladies, that has made it easy as well as for the yard sales Bryan and I hit and have a ton of newborn clothes. I think Bryan is hooked on this yard sale thing since we're going again this Saturday in hopes of finding a changing table and a dresser.
We're having a tough time with the carrier/car seat, why can't they just make ONE !!!
I can't decide if we need a carrier then a care seat or just a car seat that will last from 5 to 100 lbs, will need to make very sure to keep it clean for that long, may have to keep the plastic cover on it like some people keep over their furniture!
I only wish there were a master list somewhere of everything one needs for their little new addition !
Can we just go back to the good old days when you just held the baby while driving and later letting them play or nap in the back space @ the back window, just kidding, I always had fun doing that myself!!! I don't ever recall wearing a seat belt, just remember riding in the back of my grand parent's car begging them to turn on the radio and their answer was to start singing their own song !!! Not what I wanted, of course I'd love to hear them sing now if only that were possible!
Anyway, I think our only BIG task is to decide on the car seats and the rest will fall into place, RIGHT??!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment