Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Baby "stuff"

I'm so excited to have some baby things around the house. Met my Aunt Amy today in Columbia, to pick up a cradle, pack-n-play, baby tub, lil rocking horse, bedding, towels, and some misc. toys. My friend Kerry rode with me for company and to let me know it was ok to eat a ham & cheese biscuit, blueberry biscuit and most of her hash browns, Amy helped cheer me on too!
As soon as I could get everything in the house, I started putting things together, starting with the pack-n-play without directions!!! I decided to google for the instructions and there it was, on You Tube, yippee ! This one was a little different but close enough, it wasn't easy trying to figure it out before the google search! I would get one side up, work on side 2 and side one would fall, this went on for about 30 minutes before I decided to google!
I decided to put the things together since Babies R Us almost made Bryan have a mental break down, I need to take it easy on the man!
I guess all I get to do now is stare at it and shew the dogs away from it when they try to chew it! It's going to be interesting when we have baby toys around the house, Chingy is the worst when it comes to toys!! I'm hoping to get some more on Saturday !!!

2 comments:

  1. You two doing are doing a great job! I know you'll will be wonderful parent's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Dawn and Bryan! I can't wait to meet little Baby H! It is such a special time in your lives, and I am glad to be a part of it! I was really enlightened by this blog and am so excited to share in this news with y'all! If you need help with putting things together or wading through BBRUs, give me a call. Now that Sarah is bigger, I am more flexible with time! I remember going to BBRUs for the first time and was ssoo overwhelmed! Now I love the way it is organized and I know where most things are. I also have some suggestions and lists for organizing if you need them. Let me know how I can help! Miss y'all!

    ReplyDelete