Wednesday, July 7, 2010

SLEEP !!! HAHAHAHAHA !

I've always had a problem sleeping so I was a little used to it, but, things are a little different now!
Before I would just take forever to fall asleep and wake up about 20 times a night, but now, trying to sleep with a stomach the size of a basketball or small beach ball, it's tougher than I thought, to top it off, I now have carpal tunnel !!
I have every pillow you can imagine, a super large one that completely surrounds me, Bryan calls it my cocoon, some nights I sleep with it, some nights it sleeps on the floor. I now have to sleep with hand splints on, three pillows behind me one on either side, travel pillow around my neck and two smaller pillows, in case of emergency, don't know what that could be.
I look like I've been in a terrible accident, I only wish I could have a hospital bed with all the bells and whistles, especially now that I've turned into the "Urinator", film at 9, 12, 2, 4, 6, 8............ you get the idea ! Those depend undergarments aren't looking so bad now, I"m sure I could make them look cute with some glue, glitter and markers and maybe a few stickers !
I think it's funny when people say it's nature's way of preparing you for the baby, if it were, wouldn't you think nature would want you to sleep as much as possible now? Besides, I guess I've been practicing for years !
It's so pleasing to watch Bryan come to bed an hour later, kiss me good night and snore before his head hits the pillow, NOT !!!! Sometimes I want to "accidentally" kick him every time I awaken , but I can't , besides, he would only fall back asleep and tell me about the dream he had about someone kicking him, hmmmmmm
Only 3 months to go , then my little beach ball will be out of my stomach and in his cradle, it's going to be worth every minute of sleep I am and will be missing !!!
I can't wait to hold our little Pierce!!!
I think I'll take a nap now............................

No comments:

Post a Comment